Pages

Part 3 Road Trip


This part of the road trip was the most special part.  My cousins wedding.  He means the world to me, and I was so excited that I was able to be there for his amazingly special day.  His now wife is great, and a very welcomed addition to our growing family.

This was my first real attempt at a little bit of wedding photography.  I wasn't very good at it.  In part, my shyness was overwhelming.  Some of it was not wanting to step on their photographers toes and not knowing her side of the family at all.  I didn't want to be some weird stranger getting in their faces.  I was comfortable photographing them though.  


The best part was that it forced me to really start playing with my camera.  I have relied on my auto setting along with some of the other basic auto type settings, waiting to start getting familiar and playing with the manuel settings till I started taking those courses in my school program.  But now I am having more fun in the manuel setting and playing around with everything that I am barely using the auto settings.  So, thank you Derek.  One more piece of wisdom and confidence you have instilled in me.  Thank you for all the encouragement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! and good for you for taking a go at photographing the wedding!

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

They look nice! Don't be shy - you will do great job!

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

The photos are gorgeous! Congrats to you and the happy couple. The last is my favorite:)

terryann said...

romantic!

Post a Comment