Pages

Sea World Part 4



I really did take a lot of penguin photos during our visit to Sea World.  I was going to do my final project for my photography class on various animals from the zoo and Sea World, but I have changed my project to something else now.  The new topic fits better with my new schedule.  But I am sure to be visiting these places soon for more photos!






Really, can I have any more penguin photos? I just love them!  I really am hoping to do some of their special behind the scene encounters, make some special dates with the husband since our daughter is too young for most or all of them.



I don't think I have shared these polar bear ones. Another magical creature.




Okay, so I think this is a sea lion, could be a seal.  This little one was being so loud and pushy with requesting fish from all the onlookers.  He/she was perched up on a rock and super close to the level of the glass blocker.  Just hooting and a hollering for all the attention and food.  I didn't notice the goo on its nose till I was editing.  Its too funny not to share.



1 comments:

readingsully2 said...

Beautiful photos. Which Sea World? Orlando?

Post a Comment