Pages

My Wish List

I thought I would change things up for this post.  My wish list at Christmas is always miles long and never ending.  So, for today - I am going to share a little of my Etsy Wish List with you all.  Maybe you will find something just perfect for someone on your list as well.

I truly admire the shear talent and artistic abilities of this shop owner.  A fellow Photographers of Etsy team member:  TheEye  --  I love this one in particular and it is so on my wish list for our next home
Titled:  Perfect Little World - Macro Photography




If I loose the weight that I am trying to shed, I want to treat myself to this amazing coat from:
   Econica
       

Being the huge Twilight fan, I must have something related to it on my list.  I have several in fact.  But this is one.  I'm definitely on Team Edward.  And this amazing shop made the most fitting item ever, along with having other non-Twilight pottery available:
   alinahayes 



I have ordered from this shop owner in her old shop.  She is an amazing book binder that has ventured out into new products while collaborating with her sister.  And I just love their new shop.  I have got to get me a set of these magnetic clips!




Well, there is the first bit of my wish list.  Like I stated above there are so many many more on that list!  I hope to share some more with you very soon!

2 comments:

TheEye said...

how wonderful! thanks so much for featuring my shop on your blog :)

made my day!

PaperOnParade said...

Beautiful coat! and I love the covered clips! Congrats to all! Very nice selections!

Post a Comment